The median price of Orlando homes sold during the month of May increased more than 12 percent compared to May 2015 and crossed the $200,000 mark for the first time since August 2008. In addition, sales showed a year-over-year increase of nearly 7 percent despite a continuing slide in inventory.
Orlando Inventory of available homes is 11 percent below where it was this time last year and continues to impact both positively volume of sales. Market continues to move in a positive direction and prices have been increasing all across the board especially with new construction by home builders. Demand of purchase of homes remains very solid in 2016 and foreclosures are down to an all time low with only 56 Bank owned homes available for sale in City of Orlando (built after 1980).
The current deals are available for sale:
1) Pool home furnished in Champions gate minutes from Disney:
2) Bank Owned Home in Windermere:
3) Condo in Reunion Resort sold at auction. Reunion Resort is top vacation resort in Central Florida. Inquire for more info:
4) Auction Property / fixer upper sold at auction. Inquire for more info:
4) 1 acre residential Vacant Lot for 28K within 10 min to Orlando international airport. Nice Wedgefield area:
5) 4000 sq ft homes, new construction available in Windermere in 430K range. New construction with several lots to pick from