Please find the most recent Real Estate Data for Orlando market.
The median price of Orlando homes sold in January increased nearly 14 percent of January of 2015, amid an inventory level that has seen year-over-year decreases for the last seven months. Real Estate market conditions continue to improve. “The number of homeowners with more than 20 percent equity is rising rapidly,” says Anand Nallathambi, president and CEO of CoreLogic. “Higher prices driven largely by tight supply are certainly a big reason for the rise – but continued population growth, household formation and ultra-low interest rates are also factors.” Nallathambi predicts more improvements in 2016. “We expect home equity levels to continue to build, which is a good thing for the long-term health of the U.S. economy,” he says.
We have been tracking Bank owned deals in Orlando market and offering free video tours of properties for potential Buyers as its easier to visualize the property. If you are interested in a particular property, let us know and we will send you a video walk through. Here is a sample:
The following deals are currently available:
- Bank Owned property in Reunion Resort: http://searchbankproperties.com/2016/03/bank-owned-property-in-reunion-resort/
- Vacant Lot: http://searchbankproperties.com/2016/03/vacant-lot-clermont-for-sale/
- Condo in Hunter’s Creek: http://atlasbluerealty.com/property/condo-for-sale-in-hunters-creek/
- Windermere Townhouse: http://atlasbluerealty.com/property/gorgeous-townhouse-in-windermere/
- Condo in Desirable lcoation in heart of Orlando: http://searchbankproperties.com/2016/02/bank-owned-condo-in-orlando-2/
- Lake Butler Sound: http://searchbankproperties.com/2016/03/lake-butler-sound-foreclosure-for-sale/ *Potential rental income report
If you wish to estimate the rent income of a particular property, The following website is a great tool and after running many reports, I find it fairly accurate. Sample report *the first report is free once you create an account.