Real Estate Market in Central Florida continues to improve and showing strong signs of same trend coming into the year 2017. Purchase applications is up more than 30 percent in Florida compared to last year. Orlando and its metro areas are among the highest improved markets in the nation. In Freddie Mac’s list of metro areas most improved year-to-year, four Florida cities made the list: Orlando ranked first at No. 1, followed by Tampa, Chattanooga, Palm Bay and Lakeland.
- Brand new home available in Windermere. Corner lot with conservation view. Home will be completed in Nov 2016. 4000 sq ft. 5 Bedrooms, 3 baths. Price 435,000 Dollars.
Video tour of similar home once completed:
2. Bank Owned property in Lake Butler Sound:
3. Bank owned property in Arlington Bay:
4. Bank owned property in desirable Toscana:
5. Bank owned property in Windermere
6. Newly listed in Lake Nona with our agent Mike Buss. Please contact him at 561-339-0757